Sunday 7 May 2017

CD Sunday - 'Anything Asian' - chosen by Jane



Firstly thank you to those who entered my Sketch Challenge - I will be back with my Top 3 in a couple of weeks - and secondly before we talk about the new challenge chosen by Jane - we have Pauline’s Top 3 for her last challenge ‘Spring Colours’.  It was – of course – our Birthday challenge as well so the winner will be receiving a prize from Pauline - and I will be posting this one as promised:


So here from Pauline:

1st   – #4 - DebiB
 
2nd – #2 - KandA
 
3rd –#3 - Hazel  
 
Well done Debi. Please contact us at cdsunday2@gmail.com to claim your prizes and together with KandA and Hazel grab the appropriate logo from the side bar.
Now Jane has said ‘ANYTHING’ Asian so as long as a CD has been used somewhere (and you tell us which one) the sky’s the limit.
Here are the team’s interpretations for your delectation (love that word).  Jane first of course:

 
As always, please, please, do not forget to use something from a CD somewhere, however small, in the making of your card or project and give the CD credit. Entries that do not include the use of a CD, although welcome to see, will not be considered for the prize on offer.
See you next time.
Carol xx

4 comments:

  1. Thank You for picking me to be in the top 3. Hazel :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners. Thanks for a great theme and all the lovely inspiration from the DT. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so very much for choosing my card for the top spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My apologies ladies especially to Wynn who sent me a prize for winning a previous challenge.....I thought i had posted my thank you ...sorry again Wynn i am easily distracted my friend xx

    ReplyDelete